Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets on Sale Now
Walt Disney World Resort has released official ticket prices and party dates for the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. This event happens every year on select nights in the Magic Kingdom. The party typically goes from 9:00PM – Midnight. This event has a limited admission and requires a separate ticket – you cannot enter using a Magic Your Way or Park Hopper ticket.
The October 31st party is always the first to sell out. Friday night parties tend to draw more residents from the Orlando area but this is spread out over the numerous party dates and won’t have a huge impact on any one night. Other dates will not reach capacity at all or won’t fill until we get much closer to September and October.
TIP: Wait until the September and October park hours are released before buying your tickets. September hours should be released around June 1st and October hours should be released around July 1st. Because Fantasmic! (Disney’s Hollywood Studios) is no longer offered every night, you may want to select a party night that does not conflict with Fantasmic!. The tickets are non-refundable and nontransferable.
Our Opinion: These parties are well done and a lot of fun. Because admission is limited, you can also ride a lot of rides with a very short wait. If money is no object, go ahead and go. One the other hand,this is an expensive event – a family of four will pay around $200 for a three hour experience. If you’re already stretching your budget to take this trip, you do not need to feel guilty about skipping this event – you’re going to have a great time in the theme parks without your having to add one more thing to the schedule. Since the party goes from 7:00PM – Midnight, this might be too late an event for very small children who go to bed early.
|Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party|
|Boo! Don’t be afraid. The screams you hear are squeals of delight, not fright. Disney fantasy and Halloween fun come together on selected nights in September and October for a one-of-a-kind celebration. Seize this rare opportunity to visit the Magic Kingdom® in costume*, ride some of the most popular attractions and enjoy some really sweet trick-or-treating with favorite Disney characters in their finest Halloween outfits. With special music, a parade and the spectacular Happy HalloWishes fireworks show, this is no trick — it’s a real treat.
*For safety, costumes must not be obstructive or offensive.
2009 Event Dates & Tickets:
Day-Of Event Prices: $59 USD + tax (Ages 10+), $53 USD + tax (Ages 3 - 9)
Halloween (10/31) Prices**: $64 USD + tax (Ages 10+), $58 USD + tax (Ages 3 - 9)
Entertainment Highlights: (subject to change without notice)
You can purchase the party tickets directly through Walt Disney World or you can contact us and we’ll be happy to handle it for you.
TIP: You may become exhausted if you spend the whole day in a theme park before going to an evening party. Consider doing the party on a day you don’t go into the theme parks or on a day you’re going into one of the water parks and sleep in! Another option is to combine this with a day that you’ll visit the Magic Kingdom so that you can arrive later in the morning – you can catch any attractions you would’ve ordinarily done right at park opening later in the evening during the party. If time is short and you must combine a day in the theme parks with the party, consider visiting Animal Kingdom which typically closes around 5:00PM – this way, you won’t miss any fireworks or special shows.
Information for people who do not have the park hopper option: You are not limited to visiting the Magic Kingdom on the same day that you are going to the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Your Magic Your Way ticket is completely separate from the party ticket so it is not considered “Park Hopping” to go to Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, or Animal Kingdom during the day and then use your ticket for the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in the evening.
If you find this information helpful, please consider using us to book your vacation reservations or for custom theme park touring plans. We are authorized Walt Disney World Vacation Planners and book directly with Disney so you never pay more than if you booked the reservation yourself. Then we provide lots of help and advice designed to take the stress out of vacation planning.
- Help with building a Best Days Itinerary – a daily schedule that puts you in the best park for each day of your trip
- Help with dining reservations (subject to availability)
- Custom touring plans that keep you ahead of the crowds and out of the long lines. Or, if you prefer to do your own plans, we will provide either a subscription to Tour Guide Mike or the newest edition of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World to you instead of our touring plans. The choice is yours.
These services are intended to make the whole vacation experience better – less stress, less lines, less wasted time and money.
There are two ways that I can provide the touring plans and any other planning help you need at no charge to you:
- Free Option #1: If you book a new reservation through us, we’ll provide custom touring as our thank you to you. We will also help you put together an itinerary that puts you in the least busy park for each day of your vacation and we’ll make dining reservations on your behalf.
- Free Option #2: If you made your existing Walt Disney World vacation package reservation yourself, it is possible to have Build A Better Mouse Trip added to the reservation as the “Agent of Record”. Your price, benefits, and confirmation numbers stay the same – we just become your travel agent.
- With either option 1 or 2, Disney will pay us a commission they would’ve kept for themselves and we accept that commission as payment-in-full for all planning services.
- You can also just purchase custom touring plans from us – the first day’s plan is $45 plus $25 for each additional day’s plan.
If you have questions or are interested in our services:
- just call us toll free at 877-815-6515
- or use the online form
Build A Better Mouse Trip
Toll Free Phone: 877-815-6515
Entry filed under: Magic Kingdom, Preschoolers, Special Events, Uncategorized. Tags: Disney, Magic Kingdom, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween, October, Party, September, theme park, tickets, Walt Disney World.